[Sugar-devel] Problem with Read activity and screen rotate feature

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Nov 17 11:37:05 EST 2010

We want to read books using the rotate screen capability of XO.  We have a
small problem,  if we open a book (pdf, epub) and we rotate the screen,  the
game pad buttons have the same use that the screen in a normal position, I
mean that user have to click in the "left game pad" button (the down button
in horizontal position) to go to the next page.

I think that all the game pad buttons have to be adapted according the
screen position. We want to know how can we catch the rotate screen event,
and be sure that this change in "Read" behaviour activity has sense.

Regards, Daniel

--
Ing. Daniel Castelo
Plan Ceibal - Área Técnica