[Sugar-devel] Sugar UI Dictator

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:16:39 EST 2010

Whoever ends up as dictator: I'd still love to stay involved as an advisor.
I'd volunteer to throw my name into the hat for election if not for lack of
time. In any case, I agree that it would be great (and necessary) to have a
dedicated UX person who could keep the design up-to-date and consistent with
our experiential goals.

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013