[Sugar-devel] anonymous ASLO messages

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Nov 9 19:20:22 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:51:51AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 11:23:46PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 09:53:18AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> > > These announcements from activities.sugarlabs.org of new releases are
> > > sent without any included identity of the person who did the release.
> > >
> > > Could activities.sugarlabs.org please be changed to include the releaser
> > > in these messages?
> >
> > The problem is that uploaders don't include release notes. The proper
> > fix might be do not accept them (from uploading checks), so patches are
> > welcome :).
>
> No, I think you misunderstand.  My observation has nothing to do with
> whether release notes are present in the mail message.
>
> Where's the code?

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/slo-activities
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Library/Devel/Installing

But keep in mind that current code is php/cake based and
new ASLO will be based on new AMO python/django code. So, would be
useful if patch is not invasive and might be applied w/o starting new
development/testing/production cycle.

--
Aleksey