[Sugar-devel] Request to review solution for SL #2464

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:14:03 EST 2010

Thanks James.
The problem with the permissions in the activity.info file must be because
the last time i created the xo file by hand with zip and now i am using
setup.py
I will put this information information in the ticket.
I am trying to add fill/linux64_27 but fedora 14 is crazy in my machine...

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard