[Sugar-devel] sugar at Latinoware

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:48:00 EST 2010

Hello amigos,

Today I am going to Brazil for a FOSS conference called "Latinoware" [1]. I
have been invited by the Paraguayan organisation team to talk about Sugar
and its development. One of my goals is to show that there have been many
Latin Americans contributing to the project, I believe this can help to
encourage the audience into considering Sugar for other IT based educational
projects and also to contribute to Sugar.

So, i would like to hear about what other sugar development have been going
on lately in Latin America? :)

I know about Paraguay (jasg, rgs and me), Uruguay (Daniel, Esteban^2 and aa)
and Argentina (gonzalo). I am pretty sure there are more people
contributing, please cure my ignorance!

Saludos,
Martin (tch) Abente

1. www.latinoware.org