[Sugar-devel] [Dextrose] Report on Sl# 2080 , Pulsing icon delayed by 5 seconds or so.

Anurag Chowdhury anurag at seeta.in
Sat Nov 6 12:21:58 EDT 2010

I again tried the patch on my XO-1.5 build-0.88.1 but with no improvement.
I made and saved the changed as written in your patch in the
pulsingicon.py file and restarted the sugar session to let the changes
take place but it didnt offer any changes for the good.

I hope we can test your patch on more XO devices to verify if its a
device specific problem.