[Sugar-devel] Report on Sl# 2080 , Pulsing icon delayed by 5 seconds or so.

Anurag Chowdhury anurag at seeta.in
Fri Nov 5 08:35:16 EDT 2010

Sure , we can work to get a combined patch but your patch still
disables the animation in most of the icons and we can check the real
deal only after we can see the animation because thats the real part
where all the system resources go and lead to that delay.
We should first try to get that part working and then run fresh tests
to check the improvements.

On the other hand my patch my patch also gives a near 50% reduction in
delay with the animation playing but the community still hasn't
reached on a consensus regarding the issue so I guess we need to reach
on a common point of approval , then only we can get any working patch
accepted and move on to other issues.

Regards
Anurag