[Sugar-devel] Browse scaling for XO display

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:01:07 EDT 2010

Hi Walter,

older builds had a nasty xulrunner patch, forcing dpi to 133, possibly
as a workaround to xulrunning ignoring configured DPIs.

I don't think that it's been carried forward -- I suspect xulrunner
now obeys configured DPIs better.

Given that configured DPI is the key element here, I don't think "from
the server" vs "from disk" is likely to make a difference. A CSS
definition set in points, % or picas is lurking somewhere... it is in
an external file whose url works or breaks on disk or server.

hth