[Sugar-devel] Sugar as a Mobylize $100K entry?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:08:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Tim McNamara
<paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz> wrote:
> I don't know if it's a bit back-to-front, but has anyone considered entering
> Sugar into Mobylize's $100K developer challenge[1]? I know that Martel is
> putting money into OLPC, but it may be worthwhile checking the entry
> criteria.

Must be developed for the Android™ platform

So unless the proposal is to re-implement Sugar on Android, we are not
eligible :(

But maybe they'd make an exception. I think a good project idea would
to explore multi-touch for Sugar on Moby.

-walter

> -Tim
>
> [1] http://twitter.com/#!/mobylize/status/27066434989

Walter Bender