[Sugar-devel] Appearance Customization

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 03:15:54 EDT 2010

Hi James,

Well I've been working here in Afghanistan around 2 years on this one
now.  I am going to the schools, talking with kids, and meeting
teachers etc.  I live out here with not too many breaks back home!  I
have even gone to school in Kandahar...

For those of us who are involved with OLPC deployments on the ground I
think the demand is a little more apparent.  I'm saying I would
happily pay $100 just for the time that I would save from listening to
the requests for that feature.

That's what I find on the ground, that's what Bernie found on the
ground, and everyone I ask who has been implementing OLPC has found.
Not scientific but representative.

Regards,

-Mike