[Sugar-devel] Appearance Customization

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:28:58 EDT 2010

Is that bountysource.com ?  I guess this looks like we're talking
about a week of work to get it done.  I will check out these bounty
sites this evening - but mine is up there?  Other deployments?  We all
want it... Isn't $100 if you're on the ground pretty good value just
for the peace and quiet time we can get by people playing with their
colours instead of complaining about this one?

Regards,

-Mike