[Sugar-devel] File formats in Write

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 31 22:15:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 11:33:56AM +1000, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> Perhaps have the default presented at the top of the list in bold?

I wasn't able to figure out how to make it bold, but listing it is
certainly easy.

On XO-1.5 build os125, editing the
/home/olpc/Activities/Read.activity/toolbar.py file and changed
_EXPORT_FORMATS to add a new export format:

['application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text', 'Open Document (ODT) - Default', 'ODT', ""],

Then I started the Write activity and was able to save as ODT, and got
an ODT file clearly identified in the journal.  file(1) said it was
"OpenDocument Text".

This may suffice for a workaround.

--
James Cameron