[Sugar-devel] Evince working in Mirabelle!

samy boutayeb s.boutayeb at free.fr
Mon May 31 13:10:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,;

I got evince working and opening a djvu file in Mirabelle.

I had to launch evince from within terminal and to open the djvu file.

This is intended as workaround for the impossibility to open a djvu/pdf
file from the Journal in Mirabelle.

See screenshot:
http://olpc-france.org/wiki/index.php?title=Fichier:Capture-evince-soas3-test_ebook.djvu.png

For the record, I installed before evince, evince-dev and
gnome-python2-evince! Not sure what made the difference!

Not sure if this prequalifies OLPC France's team for the upcoming Sugar
World Cup. Let's see first if this workaround can be reproduced...

Regards

Samy