[Sugar-devel] Read 86 failed to start in Mirabelle

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 31 05:18:12 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 00:17, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes! Prepare your teams!

It will be good to find easy workarounds that can be deployed by just
upgrading Read, but we should also try to push the proper fixes to
GNOME.

That will require higher technological skills, but this is an
education project after all ;) And we have people both in GNOME and
Sugar Labs who will be glad to advise and help.

Regards,

Tomeu