[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Pippy shared activity view

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Fri May 21 19:16:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

   > However, on the latest version of Pippy, even if the treeview is
   > kept shown and some users click on it, the sharing isn't broken,
   > rather if one user clicks on an example, it is loaded on
   > everyone's screen.

After this happens, there's no way (inside Pippy) to return to the
file you were working on before.  That's why the treeview's hidden; an
accidental click on a treeview example would be extremely frustrating.

I think that if we want to make the treeview visible again, there
should be a way to "undo" clicks on example programs and go back to
the original shared file.  This would be helpful for single-user
Pippy, too.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--