[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Turtle Blocks-87

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:44:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm. I thought both would have shown up in the search.

They do for "turtle art" (nothing comes up for turtleart). But if you
search for 'turtle art' and ASLO finds "Turtle Art" and "Turtle
Blocks", you naturally click on "Turtle Art" - right?

And it leads to "Turtle Art 1" which is version... 1. Which was
clearly not correct.

Anyway -- careful reading helped me understand. But this is a pandora
box of confusion, I'd say.

Maybe taking the old Turtle Art, making it be Turtle Art again and
releasing a slimmed-down turtle_art-88.xo ; and making the "full
monty" edition take another name...?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions