[Sugar-devel] Announcing the Development Team Lead election

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Sun May 16 11:13:18 EDT 2010

Hi Aleksey,

   > What about not choosing between candidates but about choosing
   > between plans how sugar will grow for next release cycle (6
   > months).

I certainly like the idea of choosing a team lead based on their
plans, and of having a lot of information about which plans each
candidate would adopt, but for clarity I still want the vote to be for
an individual person rather than a plan.  So, I propose that platforms
should look roughly like this:

* Name of candidate
* Past experience with Sugar Labs
* General statement of future ideas for Sugar
* List of wiki page links to potential plans that the candidate would
  adopt, if elected.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--