[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Tarballs for release 0.88.1 due for May 17

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Thu May 6 17:55:49 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 01:49:23PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> We are also scheduling some time to go through the review queue on
> Tuesday May 11th afternoon (UTC) and on Monday May 17th. Would be
> great if patch submitters could check that their patches have followed
> the current process and also that any volunteers pre-reviewed the
> code, some links follow:
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Roadmap
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Code_Review
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Code_guidelines

Does that mean that all patches that are destined for 0.88.x and were
reviewed on the mailing list need to go through review again and thus
need to have a ticket created for them, have the patch attached to the
ticket and mailing list review comments cut&pasted into the ticket?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/