[Sugar-devel] Code Review process changes

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue May 4 03:13:17 EDT 2010

Sorry for being late in the discussion, just a few words from a Sugar
module maintainer's point of few.

I don't think the tool we used was the bottleneck. Of course there could
have been some enhancements (like reminders to the ml), but in general
it was ok. I personally had just too many things to do, Feature process,
Release process etc. So we are in need of more man power, like laid out
here several times. Mainly people taking responsibilities. I don't think
we want to cut away the maintainers, this is important to keep the
quality high.

Thanks,
    Simon