No subject

Mon Mar 15 02:42:15 EDT 2010

Replying to FGrose:
"This behavior in the Journal is inconsistent with other 'installed'
Activities, which are erased (un-installed) with a warning dialog from the
Home list view."

I agree with this. In the practice it gets very confusing for everyone,
mostly because there is no warning at all.

I really do not share the idea of bounding the installed activity with the
bundle that it was used for "installing". In the practice (again) the
current behavior just produces an unnecessary storage space waste (mostly
because there could be many bundles in the journal for the same activity).

The solution I found for this issue is jut not to delete de installed
version. Please see the attachment.
(here:)