[Sugar-devel] scalability in the neighborhood view

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:06:05 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Specifications/Groups
> See http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals/Groups

Thanks for the links. I re-read the spec and mockups. Looks like a
fantastic start.

Brief comments

 - For "closed groups managed by Moodle/XS", it would make things
easier for teacher if we could to read a URL from the group
description field, and show an icon that links there (opening
Browse.xo...)

 - The user management for closed groups already exists in Moodle (but
looks moodlish instead of Sugarish). This is in case Tomeu is lazy ;-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions