[Sugar-devel] New Chapter in Make Your Own Sugar Activities needs review

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:04:08 EDT 2010

In the last version of the book I had some content on working with the
Journal in the "Adding Refinements" chapter but it wasn't much and
didn't belong there.  After finishing Sugar Commander I felt that I
had a good example to use for a whole chapter on working with the
Journal, so I removed the content from "Adding Refinements" and added
the new chapter.  The code in Sugar Commander works, but I'd still
appreciate a review of this new information to be certain that I have
the details right.

The website is awaiting republication so until then you can look at this PDF:

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/ActivitiesGuideSugar-en-2010.03.28-03.52.19.pdf

As for Sugar Commander, I'm having a problem uploading the .xo file to
ASLO and so you won't be able to try that out until I figure out what
the problem is.

Thanks,

James Simmons