[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2010: Peaceful Revolution

Carlos mauro unimauro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:15:04 EDT 2010

Hello!

My name is Carlos Mauro. I'm a master student from Perú. I send this idea to
Sugar for this GSoC. Friends,I wait the feedback.

http://idea.sugarlabs.org/drupal5/ideatorrent/idea/28/
Peaceful Revolution

This is a activity with help to the father and son teach read to the baby 2
to 4 yeas old. This is automation from Glen Doman theory, this theory sing
the baby can be learn to read before 2 years old. Only make a practice.

This project have a two solutions:
Work with a openoffice.org and put the solution into XO 1.5 or use the XO
1.0 using a speak and a GUI administrator with the parent or son make a
session and integrate the openclipart with the Sugar with a web service or
another element to send the files to make a slide for the baby.

The application finally is similar a photo slide but the photo have a word
and sound with the pronunciation o the sound record for the parent.
This application would provide a greater range of target audiences using the
XO-1.0 since it now also include a homeschooling which encourages children's
early reading. More details and research on this topic:
http://www.gentlerevolution.com/mm5/merchant.mvc
The application finally is  similar a photo slide but the photo have a word
and sound with the pronunciation o the sound record for the parent.
This application would provide a greater range of target audiences using the
XO-1.0 since it now also include a homeschooling which encourages children's
early reading. More details and research on this topic:
http://www.gentlerevolution.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

FeedBack Please :$

--
Carlos Mauro Cárdenas Fernández