[Sugar-devel] SocialCalc bugs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Mar 18 05:47:53 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 17:52 +0530, Manusheel Gupta wrote:
> Bernie,
>
> Hope all is well at your end.
>
> We track the SocialCalc bugs at http://testtrack.seeta.in.
>
> I have never seen this behavior. Could you please put me in touch with
> the user facing this issue.

The user is Richar, one of the teacher trainers. I've added him on Cc,
but he does not speak English. If you need him to do something, I could
translate your instructions into my approximate version of Spanish.

We've seen this bug together yesterday on the custom F11-XO1 build I
made for Paraguay. Maybe you could flash it and see if you're able to
reproduce it? Try OS67 from here:

  http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/olpc/py-xo1/