[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Porting a game to Sugar

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Mar 17 22:10:00 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 01:07:38AM +0000, Gary C Martin wrote:
>   SUGAR_PROFILE=1 ./sugar-jhbuild run sugar-emulator & <---- pops up file
>   SUGAR_PROFILE=2 ./sugar-jhbuild run sugar-emulator & <---- have to kill above process before it appears
>
> Any one else seeing this?

I'm not seeing a hang, but I'm not using sugar-jhbuild.

On Ubuntu Karmic using the PPA provided earlier (0.87.5-1~ppa2), if I
run a single sugar-emulator (not sugar-jhbuild) it does not show users
on jabber.sugarlabs.org, but does show other XOs on my local network.

If I run two sugar-emulators with different SUGAR_PROFILE values, they
can also see the other XOs on my local network, but the other XOs only
see one of the two emulated sessions, and the emulators do not see each
other.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/