[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Read ETexts-19

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 21:19:40 EDT 2010

Aleksey,

Dragging the entry to the Journal icon works beautifully, but believe
it or not I was unaware it existed.  I've been using Sugar since the
first G1G1 and never knew about it.  I did manage to find the menu,
though.  It's visible when you open the Journal contents, as shown in
the attached screenshot from F10.

I agree drag and drop is better than the menu, now that I know about
it.  Maybe a kid could figure it out, but I couldn't.

James Simmons