[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs GSoC 2010 Application In

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Fri Mar 12 18:05:06 EST 2010

Hi all,

Sugar Labs application for Google Summer of Code 2010 has been accepted.
Over the course of the weekend, I'll be sending out email flyers for you to
send to potential students. I'm not sure exactly on the politics of the
situation, but my personal feeling is that we should be quite encouraging of
supporting OLPC projects.

Two requests:

   1. Self-nominate yourself as a potential mentor. This involves a few
   hours a week & could reap huge benefits for the project.
   2. Please promote http://idea.sugarlabs.org/ . This means encouraging
   students to submit ideas & then visiting back a few times over the course of
   the next few weeks.

Please feel to contact me off the list at paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz if you
have any questions.

Very best regards,