[Sugar-devel] Activity bundles reformation

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Wed Mar 10 01:11:50 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 06:38:31PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 03:07:29PM -0300, Jorge Saldivar wrote:
> > > btw I guess it is not only problem with uploading 35M on every version
> > > but for downloading as well for Paraguay users?
> >
> > Yes, uploading and downloading of 35M is a problem here in paraguay, the
> > internet conexion is so slow.-
>
> just a feedback from the field about another usecase where fully-bundled
> .xo don't work.

Activity is Club de Othello XO
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/sugar/addon/4286
and contains from two not equal portions:

* big and mostly stable set of media files
* small, python part

Paraguay users download the same bits (30M+) with every .xo
release. In that case, ASLO + fully-bundled .xo don't work.

--
Aleksey