[Sugar-devel] ATTENTION: scheduled downtime of bugs.sugarlabs.org on monday

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Sun Mar 7 17:37:25 EST 2010

Dear Trac users,

tomorrow, Monday 2010-03-08 at 21:30 UTC (22:30 CET, 16:30 EST) we're
going to move Trac (bugs.sugarlabs.org) from solarsail to sunjammer.
During the move Trac will be inaccessible. I apologize for the
inconvenience; there's no easy way to avoid it. We have taken measures
to keep the downtime as short as possible, though.

After the move I'll be taking over Trac maintenance from bernie. I'd
like to use this opportunity to thank him for all he's done for
SugarLabs - and that's quite a lot! Since bernie has been quite good at
keeping the various services running most people didn't notice all the
work he did in the background (because things just keep running
smoothly). Thanks, Bernie!

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/