[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] multiple IM accounts

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:39:11 EST 2010

Problem 2 doesn't seem to be a problem of telepathy, as it can handle
concurrent connections just fine. It would be nice if Sugar could do the
same. This would mean problem 1 stops being important. If there is some
limitation within sugar that forces it to use just one connection, a
dialogue asking for a changeover to the other protocol seems like the only
thing I can think of.

kind regards,
David Van Assche