[Sugar-devel] scalability in the neighborhood view

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:08:52 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> wrote:
> would be a nice feature to eventually have to let the teacher narrow down
> the neighborhood based on a specific Moodle group, for a specific period of
> time.  That is have students focus on only other students in their class
> right now.

Yeah, I've thought of that, and heard/read this kind of request a few times.

Once we are where Tomeu wants to take us, I think it'll make sense to
add something like what you describe, perhaps in the neighbourhood
view or in the 'friends' view.

It's probably a mode that Moodle signals to the laptops. The data on
the Sugar side is the same, but the UI changes a bit to help focus.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions