[Sugar-devel] [TOS] [Telepathy] OLPC Open Video Chat Announcement

Taylor Rose (RIT Student) tjr1351 at rit.edu
Wed Jun 30 17:06:11 EDT 2010

Thanks for the useful information everyone.  We are going to keep working on
getting farsight2 and telepathy-farsight working.  We apologize if we
haven't been doing things the open source way.  We are just a couple
students who are new to the open source world.  We're still learning how to
do things.  I look forward to talking to some of you further to figure out
the problems in our project.

-Taylor Rose
OVC Devel Team