[Sugar-devel] Schoolserver icon

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jun 29 19:45:13 EDT 2010

El Tue, 29-06-2010 a las 10:39 -0400, Martin Langhoff escribió:
> *I actually got questions about masonic influence on our UI design.*
> Not kidding...

lol :-)

There's definitely a hacker's influence, though. Besides the game of
life in the OFW and a Klingon salutation in the Terminal, we have a
not-so-hidden Hacker Emblem right on the activity circle. Can you spot
it?

> Anyway - there's a nice school at the 1 minute mark in this video -
> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ft2t_olpc-mission-video-part-1_tech

Oh, it's pretty similar to the one designed by Gary...

(HTML5 URL: http://openvideo.dailymotion.com/video/x7ft2t_olpc-mission-video-part-1_tech )