[Sugar-devel] Schoolserver icon

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jun 28 18:57:07 EDT 2010

El Mon, 28-06-2010 a las 21:36 +0100, Gary Martin escribió:

> A joke right? Something I missed from the early days?

No joke! Sugar Labs is actually a masonic lodge. Oops, now I'll have to
kill you.

> Any way,
> just incase not ;-b – the occult and also Masonic all seeing
> eye seem a very dangerous choice, not to mention the warning
> hazard triangle icon (now I do just about remember the no
> 'triangles' episode) :-)

I guess we'll have to change it to an eye in a circle, then! :-)

> FWIW There are some simple school house type icons that
> could sugarise well, pretty much something like this very
> quick shape, perhaps making sure it's not too church like.
> There's other variations that can be flat top based, and/or
> place a round clock face in the top section and a couple of
> windows in the lower section. I could generate a few
> versions around this theme and see what works for folks?

I'm ok with the one you posted, but I'm not a designer so I'll simply
step back and enjoy the fight :-)

No matter which one you end up selecting, we'll sneak a little Eye of
Providence in it :-)