[Sugar-devel] Python tutorial for Pippy

samir menon menon.samir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:51:20 EDT 2010

"You could not have picked better words to say to a teacher (though
"here's a million dollars" would also be nice), so thank you. :)"

Your very welcome!

Just an idea on the last TODO in your program: Implementing multi-line programs:
Implement a gtk window that has a text input area so that the user can
format easily.

~Samir