[Sugar-devel] [RFC] Better disk format for journal entries

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 06:48:17 EDT 2010

I think it would be very useful if the datastore were less opaque to
regular tools. Especially as a developer, I find the Journal sometimes
gets in the way and going around it should be easier.

Related to the Gnome thread, this sort of work might help in making
Sugar impervious to Gnome damage, or even go towards integrating the
Sugar datastore into Gnome's future equivalent of the Journal.