[Sugar-devel] Keep error Write 60

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Sat Jun 26 21:25:24 EDT 2010

I am doing some training for people using G1G1 XO-1 with Write 60 (the
latest stable version according to the OLPC wiki)

I want to share a table, have all participants enter something, then save
it.

In practice I get "Keep Error" whatever I try and the inputs by participants
cannot be saved either on the sharing XO or those sharing. I tried renaming
and saving on both categories but no luck. Renaming, the renamed file does
not even appear in the journal.

Version 63 is listed on the Activities/G1G1 page, but it does not load in my
XOs - tries to load but fails.

I've seen this before.

David Leeming