[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Free From Malaria Game

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Sat Jun 26 16:13:23 EDT 2010

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your insight, I am glad to have your views and I agree
with your notion of local interpretation and discussion. I think the way forward
is to have a plugin type structure where local annotations are allowed. This way
context specific guidance can be used to help facilitate discussion. I am
thinking along the lines of having the end screens customisable for local
content, say using a teachers only menu.

The challenge for us (world class project) is to create a "base line" version of
the game and to ensure that responsibility of adaptation and accuracy of
information rests with local contributors.

Thank you once again, we are glad for your input and I will work on this
structure in due course.

Regards
World Class Project