[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Latest Nightly Compose with installed evince a work around for read 86? Followup

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Wed Jun 23 22:42:22 EDT 2010

Followup:

I just made a f14 (rawhide) Remix 0623 (2010) with evince added to
soas-spin.ks
used f14 rawhide installed on 1 500GB usb drive for a build system on my
ACER Aspire One

Burned resulting remix.iso to Cd and booted from CD:

Downloaded e-book via Get Books 5 Activity
then copied .pdf from journal to 2nd USB

In sugar terminal
evince
File/Open/ 2nd USB containing .pdf's
Opened and read 2.5MB
On the Origin of the species, 6th edition by Charles Darwin as pdf

All on Booted Remix CD

 >Need access to journal for e-readers.....!
 >Sugarize evince

Tom Gilliard