[Sugar-devel] Help Needed - Convert python code into Sugar

John Samuel johnsamuel643 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 06:28:52 EDT 2010

Hi, this is John Samuel here.I am new to Sugar. I've made a small program in python for the viewing of images.It runs perfectly as a standalone program, but when I convert it into Sugar, it runs in a different window coz of which it cannot be stopped.I have to close Xephyr and run it again.I use Sugar .88 on Ubuntu 9.10 KarmicCould anyone please help me?
I've attached my code along with this mail.

John Samuel