[Sugar-devel] ANNOUNCE: Sugar 0.88 for the XO-1

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Jun 12 10:00:40 EDT 2010

El Fri, 04-06-2010 a las 11:00 +1000, James Cameron escribió:
> > Does this change fix the bug?
>
> No.  (But it does fix the size of icons in the activity ring).

BTW, a lot of testers told me that they like the small toolbar icons of
the 72dpi mode more than the old big ones. I also think it confers Sugar
a more... functional look & feel.

Thou all this people aren't really children. Was there some rationale
behind using very large icons with children age 6-12? It's not like they
have worse vision than adults.

I've now switched back to 100dpi, to see what the reactions are.