[Sugar-devel] Journal Implementation

Anish Mangal anishmangal2002 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:05:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

A nicely commented example (courtesy Dinko Galetic) demonstrating file
operations such as reading and writing can be found here [1].

You may also find this documentation [2] on the python website useful.

--
Cheers,
Anish

[1] http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/pippy/repos/dgaletic-gsoc2010/blobs/master/data/GSOC%20examples/file%20writing%20and%20reading