[Sugar-devel] Error in running Physics activity And how read .pdf in Read Activity

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Thu Jun 10 05:57:02 EDT 2010

Hi

Sorry cant help with error log but:

> space.  But when I copied the same PDF file in  my
> .sugar/default/datastore folder. I am not able to browse for a PDF.

simply copying to datastore will probably not work, journal bundles include mime type which control what Activities will open the file

> Is there any mechanism where I can view  ".pdf " file in read activity, or
> it can be shown in journal, because in journal there is no extenstion for
> .pdf, it shows for text,video, image and latest activity I have done.

using the journal to copy should set the mime and read will open it

> Also, If I want to copy something from my USB stick to journal how to do it,
> because when I browse USB, and select file wanted to copy, it gives me copy
> option but there is no paste option in journal.

after you have mounted your usb there should be icons of the usb and the journal at the bottom of the journal screen, simply drag the file onto the icon to copy it (creating a bundle including mime)

Tony