[Sugar-devel] Problems adapting activity

Alberto Arruda de Oliveira alberto.a.oliv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:50:02 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm now using the tutorial Daniel posted and it really seems much more
complete than the wiki one, thanks again for that.

Now that I'm properly testing my activity on sugar-emulator ( I was using a
soas emulated image on virtualbox before ) it seems that finding the error
will be much easier.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get the logs my last testes produced until
friday, and I haven't checked then very well yet. But one error I remember,
and that draw my attention is that the log said that the MANIFEST file was
missing, even though I had it on my activity folder. Anyone knows why this
could be happening?

Well, on friday, I'll post here the detailed log trying to run my activity
created.

Thanks again