[Sugar-devel] ANNOUNCE: Sugar 0.88 for the XO-1

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:13:10 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what this is and I don't really have the time to look into it atm.

Browse is in a difficult situation because hulahop, pywebkitgtk and
webkitgtk+PyGI all have hazy futures. Over the summer I'll try and get
Browse in a better situation (the plan so far is a thin abstraction
layer).

So many more bugs will crop up and some others will vanish. Not sure
about maintenance after GSoC though, I have both uni and work, so
little free time.