[Sugar-devel] Hypothetical sugar-0.90 material, draft 1.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Tue Jun 8 00:54:01 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

Under the temporary working hypothesis that we want to make a Sugar release in
a couple of months, I'd like to know more about what we might find ourselves
integrating. Here's my current list of, er... mostly unvetted rumors. :)

   1.  Aleksey: 0install integration, Vala-based sugar-toolkit
   2.  Sascha: versioned datastore
   3.  Tomeu: collaboration refactoring
   4.  Gary + Christian: alternative activity launch UI
   5.  Michael: git repo reorganization and build system rewrite
   6.  Gary + Scott: preliminary touch-related UI tweaks
   7.  Raul: rainbow
   8.  Esteban: virtual keyboard
   9.  Lucian: browser abstraction
   10. Martin L.: polish
   11. Walter: write to journal any time
   12. Simon: dotted activity versions
   13. Walter: enhanced color selector
   14. Jorge + Martin A.: journal backup + restore
   15. Andres: journal entry sorting
   15. <you>: <your patch series here>

Comments? Additions? Substitutions? Deletions?

Michael