[Sugar-devel] initial commit to git?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Jun 6 23:00:43 EDT 2010

Thanks, Martin. Your suggestion solved my problem.

Simple enough: just add "master" to the end of your first git push command.
(I believe it's only necessary for the initial commit.)

I had not run across this requirement before anywhere in the git repository
itself. One of the problems I've encountered is that it's difficult to find
specific info in the wiki - especially when you don't know your precise
problem. Thanks too to Dev for the helpful and relevent links. I note that
much of the data regarding gitorious are under "Activity Team"; I'd not have
thought to look there.

End of project (at least for now): Deo (et Martin) gratias.

Art Hunkins