[Sugar-devel] Help with olpcgames mainloop

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Sun Jun 6 15:54:12 EDT 2010

hiTomeu,

I extended my code from a tutorial but I think the problem was that I because I
have many games in one activity, there was some loop termination problems.
Olpcgames is a really good wrapper but I think I had a loop terminating where it
shouldn't have done. It was probably due to my game logic, so I stuck to
gtk/cairo.

Thanks
Dev