[Sugar-devel] tuchpad revelde

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:08:19 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro
<kmbc141290 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hola walter XO 1 CL1

You may want to try the new Touch Pad control-panel widget (in the
py140 build from Paraguay) that lets you switch between the capacitive
touch pad and the resistive (stylus) in situations where the
capacitive is not working.
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Touchpad_control_panel_section)

regards.

-walter