[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] (fav)icons for SL sites

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Sat Jul 31 20:36:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,

What about having normal favions and icons for SL sites (current favions
looks for me like "$" symbols).

I already have a couple of ideas:

* library icon for activities.sl.o like
  http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4089
  I hope after switching to new AMO codebase, ASLO will support not only
  activities (after implementing 0sugar, links to activities i.e. w/o any
  activities tarbals) but also regular journal objects and we can rename
  activities.sl.o to library.sl.o.

* smoky stand-pipe(s) for refinary.sl.o were activities are live/built
  i.e. activities sources and binaries (library.sl.o will be just users
  friendly catalog of activities).

* (sugar) beet, i.e. source of sugar, for git.sl.o

--
Aleksey